Scorpion ADX-1 Tucson Motocross Helmet
The new ADX-1 helmet can be used as a full face adventure and motocross helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet.
- 2 outer shell sizes
- Shell in thermoplastic resin: silent and aerodynamic conception for a comfort tested in air tunnel.
- Chinbar reinforced with EPS for a top front protection.
- System of ventilation: 3 indexed air-intakes adjustable independently (1 at the level of the chin, 1 on the top, 1 on the back), create a depression and optimize the airflow through the helmet.
- Nose guard: improves the performances of the anti-fog coating of the visor.
- Chin strap buckle with micrometric setting for a perfect and reliable adjustment in the time.
- Dismountable visor to switch to a perfect offroad use
- Pinlock® Maxivision: the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- SpeedView™: internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions.
- Kwikwick® liner: soft, hypoallergenic, removable and machine washable
- 1x Scorpion ADX-1 Helmet
CARDO COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- Effective range max. 1.2 km, up to 15 people
- Up to max. 8 km Interkom range in a group
- The world’s only intercom with dual technology: DMC ™ (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) and Bluetooth®
- DMC Intercom Technology: for large groups of bikers (up to 15 bikers) within a dynamic, self-adapting network
- Seamless group communication remains intact even if participants leave or join the group as they please
- Bluetooth® mobile phone and navigation device * Pairing via Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth® Intercom Modalities: Conference Mode
- Cardo Gateway ™: enables intercom connections to other manufacturers
- Intercom-to-mobile: When the intercom range is exceeded, automatic call transfer from the intercom to the mobile
- DMC bridge: for inclusion in Packtalk calls from passengers with Bluetooth intercom devices or mobile phone callers
- Private Chat: Closed 1: 1 conversations on hiding all other Packtalk conference participants
- Mobile conference mode including external callers and intercom callers
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Shortcut key (individually storable)
Music / radio functions
- Parallel audio streaming (Android only)
- Music Sharing ™ – Rider and Passenger can simultaneously receive the same audio source and listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and 6 storable channels
Device settings and customization
- Natural Voice Operation: This innovative technology makes it easy, secure and intuitive to operate the device by voice command. It is no longer necessary to press buttons, hands remain on the handlebars. A simple “Hey Cardo” command followed by the request action command, e.g. “Radio on” is enough and the device does the rest. (The device knows more than 20 of the most important commands)
- Easy-to-use operation and spoken status announcements (multilingual)
- Cardo Connect ™ App for Android and iOS: Using your smartphone as a remote control. Individual device adaptation
- Cardo Community® online platform for social features, device customization and software updates
- Cutting edge technology for massive noise reduction and suppression of environmental noise
- AGC technology automatically adjusts the volume to environmental noise and driving speed
- Compatible with other CARDO® headsets
- NEW Brilliant audio quality and sound thanks to JBL’s high-resolution 40mm speaker
- Exclusive “Rolling & Touchpad” interface for intuitive manual operation (also operable with winter gloves)
- Replaceable microphone set for hybrid gooseneck and cable application
- Up to 13 hours talk time / 1 week stand-by
- Water and dust protected
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Hebrew
Scope of supply
- Cardo PACKTALK Bold – control and battery unit
- Adhesive plate Packtalk
- 40mm speaker sound through JBL
- Packtalk audio kit
- Long and short clamps
- Hybrid microphone
- Cable Microphone
- Square and rectangular Velcro pads
- Speaker Booster
- USB cable