Helmet Scorpion ADX-2 SOLID White
If you are a fan of off-road, on-road and adventure activities, we have developed the right helmet for you, the ADX-2. The ADX-2 is a convertible flip-up helmet for all those who also want to ride fast from time to time or who want to be on the road without flip-up part and with MX goggles in any terrain. Simply a modular helmet for all occasions. Homologated as a jet and full-face helmet (P/J) and with all the features for touring, adventure and dirt road riders, it is the right helmet for your adventure. THE ADX-2 is a quick-change artist, a helmet for fast highway riding thanks to the removable adventure visor, a helmet for off-road riding thanks to the removable flip-up part and a helmet for daytime touring thanks to the integrated sun visor. The moisture-absorbing KwickWick lining provides Die with all uses and even in high temperatures maximum riding comfort. The mounting of the innovative and stylish Bluetooth intercom EXO-COM is already prepared for the ADX-2 and is offered as an option.
- (P/J) Homologation
- Shell made of the latest polycarbonate composite material: wind tunnel tested, low-noise and streamlined design for maximum comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for added protection.
- SpeedView™: internal retractable visor that provides instant eye relief in changing light conditions
- Automatic micrometric chin strap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment
- Kwikwick® Lining: Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, washable, very soft and comfortable to the skin, the KwikWick C ® lining of the new ScorpionExo ® models is the best you can do for your head
- Pinlock® Maxvision Prepared: the Pinlock® lens prevents fogging by a permanent air corridor between itself and the visor, even if the temperature difference between inside and outside increases
- 2 shell sizes
- EXO-COM compatible
- Material: polycarbonate
- Closure: Micrometric buckle closure
- Sizes: XS – XXL
- Standard: 22.06
- Integrated sun visor
- 1x Scorpion ADX-2 Helmet
- 1x Helmet pouch
There are no reviews yet.