We’re glovin’ it!
Gloves are a simple must – they provide good traction, prevent your hands from getting numb and protect them while riding as well as in case of a crash. Plus, they add some serious style!
Real rockers always wear motorcycle gloves, that’s a fact!
If you’re concerned about ever being caught in the rain, and don’t want to spend a fortune, this might be the glove for you. With its waterproof, breathable Raintex membrane, screencleaner and touch tip, both your visor and your hands will stay dry, while you still get a nice cooling effect through the colourful spandex top.
• Goat leather palm and spandex upper, for a safe and comfortable glove.
• Breathable Raintex membrane keeps your hands dry.
• Hard TPR knuckle and finger protectors can take a beating.
• TPR palm slider protects scaphoid bone and dampens the impact.
• EVA under thumb for an extra cushion.
• Ergo thumb reduces stitching and potential pressure points around the thumb.
• Centrack 30° buckle for a snug fit without an uncomfortable squeeze of the wrist.
• Touch tip on index finger and thumb let you control touch screen devices.
• Hook and loop cuff strap for a snug fit over or under any jacket.
Unit of measurement are centimeters.
Need help or additional information?