This product is available on backorder, adding 10-15 business days to your estimated delivery date.
Coober ECU and Air Box Cover Power Kit for KTM 390 Duke 2017-2021
Coober’s Performance ECU paired with an open airbox cover. Airbox cover allows for more airflow, adding power and a throaty sound to your 390 Duke.
Works directly with KTM to ensure you are getting the most out of your bike without sacrificing any engine durability or altering the emissions. COOBER uses a unique combination of testing equipment to make this happen. First, they use a Dyno to find the absolute most power they can squeeze out of the engine. Then they use an Olympus Innov-X 5000 Analyzer and FerroCheck 2000 to analyze the engine oil in order to find the point at which it starts breaking down. Using this information, COOBER is able to program their ECU to increase performance and still be 100% confident that it will not cause any engine damage.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Horsepower gains throughout the RPM Range
- Power continues in the higher RPMs after stock mapping falls off
- Plug-and-Play, No additional parts needed
- Optimized and Locked, No software or tuning needed
- 100% Safe for your engine
- Does not interfere with any safety or emissions systems
*Includes STOCK and DE-CAT mapping.
- KTM 390 Duke 2017-2021
Tested by Rok Bagoros Parts!