PT200020 | CARDO PACKTALK EDGE KTM MESH – communication system
*Please note that this product is on back order and will be shipped 3-8 days after placing the order.
Cardo Systems and KTM have joined forces to launch a special edition unit of the premium PACKTALK EDGE. The ‘KTM PACKTALK EDGE’ is compact, light and perfectly syncs with the advanced tech, power and thrills that KTM riders will feel through their handlebars.
The KTM PACKTALK EDGE is a top-of-the-range mobile communication and connectivity unit for riders and has been especially created for ‘orange bleeders’ ready to share their experiences whether ripping up the tarmac, terrorizing a trail or getting ruthless with a rut.
The Cardo PackTalk Edge Headset is the successor to the wildly popular Cardo PackTalk Bold JBL Headset. With several new features, such as Air Mount and Over-the-air software updates, as well as updated features, like the 2nd generation Dynamic Mesh Communication and Bluetooth 5.2, this latest version of the iconic PackTalk communication system has again raised the bar for motorcycle intercom systems.
KTM and Cardo PACKTALK EDGE Essential info
- Special Edition KTM PACKTALK EDGE based on the Cardo Systems PACKTALK EDGE device
- Waterproof, dustproof, mudproof external unit attached with a magnetic ‘Air Mount’ system to any helmet
- High-end Bluetooth device with voice-operated system and control, JBL-spec and quality speakers
- Connects up to 15 riders across an 8km range
- Fully charged in two hours for 13 hours of talk time
*Refer to manufacturer owner’s manuals to best understand the scope of capability on your machine. Natural Voice command limitations may occur when connected.
- 2nd generation Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) with unparalleled intercom sound quality, easy pairing and robust performance
- Rider-to-rider range: up to 1.6km
- DMC group range: up to 8km
- JBL 40mm stereo speakers
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Over-the-Air software updates
- Air Mount system provides simple, easy and secure magnetic mounting from your PackTalk Edge to the mount kit on your helmet
- Natural Voice Operation allows for “hey Cardo” functionality instead of using buttons
- Automatic Volume Control can automatically adjust your sound based on the outside ambient noise
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation
- Up to 13 hours talk-time
- 10 days stand-by
- Charging time- up to 2 hours
- Fast Charging- 2 hours of talk after 20 min charge
- Multilingual status announcements
- FM radio with RDS and six station memory
- Cardo Connect App compatible with iOS and Android
- Auto-reconnect, HD Live Bluetooth intercom
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone / GPS devices