SCORPION ADX-1 Tucson Helmet RED
*This product is available on backorder, adding 5-8 business days to your estimated delivery date.
The new ADX-1 helmet can be used as a full face adventure and motocross helmet with external peak visor attached, or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet.
- 2 outer shell sizes
- Shell in thermoplastic resin: silent and aerodynamic conception for a comfort tested in air tunnel.
- Chinbar reinforced with EPS for a top front protection.
- System of ventilation: 3 indexed air-intakes adjustable independently (1 at the level of the chin, 1 on the top, 1 on the back), create a depression and optimize the airflow through the helmet.
- Nose guard: improves the performances of the anti-fog coating of the visor.
- Chin strap buckle with micrometric setting for a perfect and reliable adjustment in the time.
- Dismountable visor to switch to a perfect offroad use
- Pinlock® Maxivision: the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
- SpeedView™: internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions.
- Kwikwick® liner: soft, hypoallergenic, removable and machine washable
- 1x Scorpion ADX-1 Helmet