This product is available on backorder, adding 3-8 business days to your estimated delivery date.
Scorpion Exo-1400 Air Galaxy
The Exo-1400 Air is the new Scorpion full-face Sport-Touring helmet. it is a very versatile and functional helmet thanks to its new ventilation system, the Airfit fitting system, the inner sun visor, the Kwikwick3 interior padding and its innovative features. Stands out for its sporty look, being very lightweight and features enhanced acoustics to make it more silent.
The Airfit system, via an inflation pump placed near the chin guard, allows you to inflate and deflate the cheek pads, providing a perfect fit to the shape of the face, and reduces noise levels (system exclusive to Scorpion Exo).
Perfectly integrated into the screen, this Pinlock® creates permanent air pressure, thus impeding the build up of condensation, even when the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the helmet increases.
Kwikwick3® inner paddingvery soft with anti-allergy treatment, removable and washable. Kwickwick3® stands out for being very comfortable; it’s like a made to measure “glove” for the head.
TCT® (Thermodynamical Composite Technology)
Extremely light shell with new TCT structure, providing a level of protection never before seen in the helmet world. This elegant shell is capable of gradually folding in the case of an impact, which allows it to absorb most of the energy generated, whilst conserving one of the strongest structures.
Ellip-Tec® Screen System
With the Ellip-Tec® screen mechanism it is even easier and faster to change the screen. Problem-free changing in less than 10 seconds, with the screen open. Conceived in the aerodynamic tunnel to limit noise at high speeds as much as possible, equipped with more powerful springs for an optimum screen fit, totally hermetic and more silent. Ellip-Tec® also provides a greater resistance in order to maintain the screen in place in the event of a fall.
Inner solar visor, easily replaceable and with anti-fog treatment on both sides.
- 3 outer shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Emergency release system for removal of side pads.
- Screen locking system: with a 3 position lever which allows for the screen to be locked in the open position or slightly open.
- Ventilation system: with an air inlet in the chin bar and another on the top of the shell for greater absorption of the airflow. On the rear spoiler there are two exit orifices which ensure the full removal of moisture and hot air from within. All the air inlets are easily operable with any type of glove.
- Breath guard: improves the anti-fog properties.
- Chin curtain: helps to reduce noise.
- Double titanium ring fastener.